Stuff For Things was just awarded the Versatile Blogger Award thanks to a nomination from Danielle Kay Beauty Review! Danielle has some really great content on her blog about many of our favorite products and brands. I’m an avid follower of her blog and am truly honored she thought of Stuff For Things when she made her nominations, check her out folks!
When nominated you are to do the following:
- Thank your nominator and post the award on your blog. You don’t HAVE to link them, but it’s the right thing to do – since they just tagged you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, please remember to let them know they’ve been nominated!
Seven things about me:
- I’m a mother of two boys, 3 and 5. I’m not married, but I am dating someone – it’s been a big change for us all. We are still adjusting.
- I only started wearing makeup recently, I’ve always loved it but never quite understood how to apply it. It has become a hobby and passion to not only wear makeup – but learn about it, techniques, brands, everything – I love the cosmetics culture, especially the beauty blogger community.
- I bit my nails regularly up until only a few months ago. One of my biggest challenges in life was to stop this habit and make my nails strong and healthy enough to grow out.
- I actually aspire to own over 2000 nail polishes – I have several ongoing collections that can be broken down into shades, names, colors, and consistency (i.e micro-glitter, jelly, etc).
- My 2015 goal or resolution is to work out of a new daily planner that I bought. While some people might wince at the idea of someone micromanaging their entire life, it is something that I have always wanted to do and I am pretty darn determined to do it this year.
- I am a full-time student in Human Services. If you have a blog, or know of one that has anything to do with advocacy, human services, social services, healthcare or anything of that nature – please share it with me!
- I am from New York but I plan on moving to Pennsylvania in the next 6 months. I am secretly most excited about having a huge vanity in my new home. 😮
- Lorilee’s Adventures
- A Lil’ Makeup Blog
- The Classic Brunette
- The Cluttered Counter
- Megan Joy
- Beauty Ignited
- Makeup Martini
- The Fashion Files
- Brigette Ramos
- Dippy Writes
- Elle Kae
- Wildflowers & Curls
- Whatever Eva Wants
- Fashion Beyond Forty
I have enjoyed these blogs and I think you will too! Check them out and nominate your favorite blogs!