Hooray for lots of nail mail!
Seriously delayed in come cases, but nonetheless they all finally arrived. I have some Amazon Prime orders (this order did not make it in the guaranteed 2 days (free – Prime perk), I got a free month of Prime +$5 credit for my troubles), and some Storenvy orders. Tucked away of course is my January Maven Box.
Maven Box Details
Your Box: January Personalized My Maven Box
- Luxe Lip Treatment – Sheer Coral (#5)
- Gel Eye Glider – Olive (#12)
- Shelly (#1)
- Orbital Eyeshadow – Borealis (#10)
- Luna (#2)
- Mystery Grab Bag (Julep Dry Shampoo #4, Oxygen Nail Treatment #9, Glycolic Hand Scrub #3)
- January Free Maven Gift – Rich Brown Eye Glider (#11)
- Metamorphic Top Coat Gift – Bjork (#6)
- FREE Candy, COLORFUN free polish coupon, J.K Rowling Quote Card (#8)
I threw Bjork over Luna and wasn’t wildly impressed with the color. I will have to try again on something darker and see if I like it better – I had thought they would have looked better together than they did. I was not at all impressed with the consistency of Luna, I found it clumpy – I’ll wait to try again in warmer weather since I tried it within 24 hours of receiving it and it was very cold.
I haven’t gotten to try anything else out yet, so I suppose I may have been a bit underwhelmed with this box. Can’t wait to try out the Orbital and Gel Glider all the same.